So today is day two of a headache, I am struggling a bit and because of the brain fog it caused me I have not had a chance to think of what I want to talk about. Usually I would think of something but a google search led me to the ‘Get to know me tag’ which was made for You Tube. Though I do have a you tube channel I thought it would be a good chance for readers to get to know me better. Hope you enjoy –
Get to know me tag:
1. Where did you grow up? I grew up in a small town in Staffordshire England
2. Where do you currently live? After living away a few times I am back in that small town again. I don’t mind it because it is good to be close to family.
4. How tall are you? I am 5ft 2 so not too tall
5.Dogs or Cats? I love both I grew up with cats but now I have a dog…I have to go with dogs but I love both
6. Funniest moment throughout high school? My best friend and I had the same sense of humour back then so we were always laughing. Honestly school were the worst years of my life I am just glad they are over
7. What year were you born? 1978
8. Are you in/have you gone to college? I went to college to become a nurse before I was sick
9. What is your favourite drink? Tea definitely but if I am out I love Malibu and coke
10. What is your spirit animal and why? An owl for sure, spiritually the owl represents deep connection that you share with wisdom, good judgement, and knowledge it also shows that you possess insight and intuition.
11. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it? I don’t tend to wear perfume but if I have a scent it is probably coconut body butter from the body shop
12. Tea or Coffee? Tea I am English lol
13. What are your life goals? I would love to be a mother, I want to live with integrity and kindness
14. What sports do you play or have you played? I am not a sports person at all I guess rounders I was forced to play at school?
15. Have any books you read changed your life? I would say the bible, its a meaningful life by Bo Lozoff and the Bhagavad Gita
16. What is your favorite movie? Shaun of the dead without question
18. Do you speak any languages and how well? I learned French at school and I would love to learn Welsh and sanskrit but I don’t really travel so I never really tried hard
19. Are you single or taken? Married
20. What is your idea of your dream date? Out for a Mexican meal and then cinema
21. How long was your longest relationship? I have been with my husband for 11years so this one
22. How would you describe your fashion sense? Vintage with my own twist
23. What is your go-to hairstyle? I don’t really style my hair but I do prefer it short
24. How many siblings do you have? I was always a single child but I now have step siblings since my dad remarried
25. What is your go-to fast food order? I am not big on fast food but my choice is usually pizza
26. Do you use PC or a Mac? I have a PC laptop
27. Your most memorable vacation memory? When I was about 8 my parents took me along with them to Spain. I remember they took me to a restaurant right on the sea. I went out to watch the sea just as the sun was setting it was pink the sky and the light and it made the water look purple it was amazing
28. What are your morning, evening routines? Mornings I usually spend in bed until about 8.30. Then I was or shower, have breakfast and then I pray and meditate and pull my oracle cards for the day then I do some gentle yoga. In the evening, I usually have do dinner, then I have a cup of tea and my tablets. I tend to get into bed early about 7.30-8pm and I watch TV on my ipad or read until I sleep.
29. Do you have any bad habits? I do, I tend to be messy without meaning to and I have always been a people pleaser I am working on both.
30. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know? You wouldn’t know that my whole life I collected teddy bears. I sleep cuddling a bear every night and I just love cuddly animals.
I hope you enjoyed the get to know me tag, I am sorry this was a little different to usual but normal programming will return next week. If there are any subjects or questions you would like to see me cover on the blog just let me know in the comments.